A module used to arrange card elements including content infinitely according to layout type. With this module, you can implement various layouts composed of different card elements whose sizes vary. It guarantees performance by maintaining the number of DOMs the module is handling under any circumstance
The InfiniteGrid can use various layouts.
- GridLayout: The GridLayout is a layout that stacks cards with the same width as a stack of bricks.
- JustifiedLayout: JustifiedLayout is a layout that the card is filled up on the basis of a line given a size.
- FrameLayout: FrameLayout is a layout that allows you to place cards in a given frame.
- SquareLayout: SquareLayout is a layout that places all cards like squares on a checkerboard, and important cards are n times larger.
- PackingLayout: The PackingLayout is a layout that shows the important cards bigger without sacrificing the weight of the cards.
eg.infiniteGrid benchmark: append item performance with masonry
- Get Started and Demos
- API documentation
- Migrating from v2.0 to v3.0
Third party applications
@egjs/react-layout: A react component that can easily use egjs-infinitegrid's layouts
Download and Installation
Download dist files from repo directly or install it via npm.
For development (Uncompressed)
You can download the uncompressed files for development
- Latest : https://naver.github.io/egjs-infinitegrid/release/latest/dist/infinitegrid.js
- Specific version : https://naver.github.io/egjs-infinitegrid/release/[VERSION]/dist/infinitegrid.js
For production (Compressed)
You can download the compressed files for production
- Latest : https://naver.github.io/egjs-infinitegrid/release/latest/dist/infinitegrid.min.js
- Specific version : https://naver.github.io/egjs-infinitegrid/release/[VERSION]/dist/infinitegrid.min.js
Packaged version (with Dependencies)
Packaged version is not an official distribution.
Is just to provide for ease use of 'egjs-infinitegrid' with dependency.
Installation with npm
The following command shows how to install egjs-infinitegrid using npm.
$ npm install @egjs/infinitegrid
The following are the supported browsers.
- If you want to use in IE8, please use polyfill.
egjs-infinitegrid has the dependencies for the following libraries:
How to start developing egjs-infinitegrid?
For anyone interested to develop egjs-infinitegrid, follow the instructions below.
1. Clone the repository
Clone the egjs-infinitegrid repository and install the dependency modules.
# Clone the repository. $ git clone https://github.com/naver/egjs-infinitegrid.git
2. Install dependencies
npm is supported.
# Install the dependency modules. $ npm install
Use npm script to build egjs-infinitegrid
# Run webpack-dev-server for development $ npm start # Build $ npm run build # Generate jsdoc $ npm run jsdoc
Two folders will be created after complete build is completed.
- dist folder: Includes the infinitegrid.js and infinitegrid.min.js files.
- doc folder: Includes API documentation. The home page for the documentation is doc/index.html.
Setup your editor for check or run below command for linting.
$ npm run lint
Once you created a branch and done with development, you must perform a test running
npm run test command before you push code to a remote repository.
$ npm run test
If you find a bug, please report it to us using the Issues page on GitHub.
egjs-infinitegrid is released under the MIT license.
Copyright (c) 2015 NAVER Corp. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.